Chief Executive Officer & Chair IYC 2012 Secretariat,
Social Business Australia
Greg is as an experienced Chief Executive with a strong financial services background in retail and commercial banking. Greg has significant CEO/Managing Director experience in financial services with over 11 years as CEO of State West Credit Society and two years as Managing Director of Home Building Society (HBS).
Prior to his CEO/Managing Director roles, Greg held executive roles with Challenge Bank including Head of Marketing and State Manager for Western Australia.
Since Bank of Queensland acquired HBS in 2008, Greg has been consulting as well as carrying out directorship duties for a number of Boards. Greg's past and current Board Directorship positions include:
• Automotive Holdings Group Ltd, Director and Chairman of Audit Committee, since 2005.
• Freo Group Ltd, Chairman, since 2009 (a privately owned mining services and construction group).
• Western Australian Football Commission, since 2009.
• Ear Science Institute of Australia, since 2008.
• Gold Estates of Australia, 2000 - 2010.
• CUSCAL, 2001 - 2006.
• Edith Cowan University, 1990 - 1995.
Greg has had exposure to a range of businesses through his consulting and directorship roles in the automotive, property and heavy equipment sectors. He has also had exposure to Capricorn through serving as a Director on Automotive Holdings Group.